Friday, August 16, 2013

Finding homes for kittens can be really stressful

 Alice
 Ariel
Winston

I focus on trapping which is where I fell I can have the biggest impact on the quality of life for homeless cats as well as a positive environmental impact by stabilizing and then reducing the homeless cat population. 

Kittens turn-up no matter how proactive I am because people are dumping their pets. It's very frustrating and criminal to say nothing of putting these cats at the mercy of street life. It truly is horrible.

As a small organization without a lot of resources finding homes to socialize kittens and than people to adopt them is always stressful for me. The clock is ticking and kittens are easier although still difficult to find homes for.

These three fur balls are ready for a new home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment